Aco Multidrain M150D Sump With Plastic Silt Bucket Galv Rail 500MM 23158
ACO 23158 MultiDrain M150D Universal Sump With Plastic Silt Bucket and Galvanised Steel Rails can be used when installing MultiDrain channel drainage system, ACO’s economical solution for removing surface water in a range of commercial and residential applications.Made from Vienite, a high strength recycled polymer concrete, MultiDrain MD is strong and durable, highly resistant to chemical attack and complete with UltraSTEEL protective edge rails that protect the channel and improve the bond between the sides and surrounding pavement.
• Certified BS EN 1433:2002 from Load Class A 15 pedestrian areas, up to and including Load Class D400
• Ideal for pedestrian precincts, landscaping and parking areas for any vehicle type but not suitable for carriageways of public roads or motorways
• Easy to install with interlocking channels, sealant groove and lightweight design
• 100% recyclable
• For use with 150mm channel width
• Dimensions: 500mm x 185mm x 735mm
£411.32 per item
The added benefit of UltraSTEEL™ is that its greater surface area improves the bond between rail and adjacent material where a sealed system is required.
|Price On Application||No|
|Description||The added benefit of UltraSTEEL™ is that its greater surface area improves the bond between rail and adjacent material where a sealed system is required.|
|Product Name||Aco Multidrain M150D Sump With Plastic Silt Bucket Galv Rail 500MM 23158|