Scan Kerb Type A3 6-12M Int Radius Splay 500MM
Bomax Scan Kerb Internal Radius Splayed End Kerb is a lightweight but durable stick-on kerb unit that can be installed without costly excavation or heavy plant and the dust and noise that comes with traditional highway schemes. With minimal disruption and road closures for the public during the quick and easy installation, this robust system is suitable for temporary and permanent works for town centres, major roads and even motorways.
• Type A with 100mm high splayed profile
• Ideal for traffic management and calming, cycle routes, car parks, traffic islands and bridge kerbs
• Scan Kerb is Highways Agency approved and meets EN 1338, EN 1339 & EN 1340
• All standard units under 25kg
• Dimensions: 6-12m internal radius splayed ends x 500mm x 100mm
£20.82 per item
The G-support is a reliable and proven edge support for separating strips and refuges. The support can be glued and / or nailed. Suitable for both paving and asphalt surfaces and helps to increase the attention of road users.
|Price On Application||No|
|Description||The G-support is a reliable and proven edge support for separating strips and refuges. The support can be glued and / or nailed. Suitable for both paving and asphalt surfaces and helps to increase the attention of road users.|
|Product Name||Scan Kerb Type A3 6-12M Int Radius Splay 500MM|